Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Unreal!

I just discovered this on a website called Podcast Pickle:

"I am now dumber for having listened to this podcast. This is such unfathomably bad sh** pretending to be humor, it's unreal." spanktacular - 8-07-2005

This is a review of Simulacrum, and is even better than this review!

Unreal!

I wonder, perhaps if I am pretending to create 'humor' (however badly), then surely I am now a Simulacrum of it. Job done!

In other news, the next 'In a Name' goes live this evening, and the next Simulacrum in a day or two.

Be warned though, listening could make you dumber.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

hehe!

I genuinely loved the review, it brought a huge smile to my face!
Cheers Brian - next 'lacrum online tomorrow!
Chris

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's high praise for a mere 10 minute show. Obviously the more informational "In A Name" is more his cup of...apples.

Simen P.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Indeed! Trying to please the masses is hard work!

Something for everyone etc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration